Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Goal - Manage digital pictures

Okay - I'm a little behind, but I'm going to catch up this week. I've decided that my goal is going to be managing digital pictures. I have a good digital camera, I upload great pictures (of course they're great, 'cause 99% of the pictures are of my kids) onto my computer at home and there the pictures sit. When I looked at my Mom's photo album last week (she has a "grandma' brag book album") I noticed that the last picture of Alex was from his kindergarten picnic (he's now finished 2nd grade, heading into 3rd). Obviously, I got my digital camera 2 years ago and I haven't printed a picture since.

To make it worse, I have dial-up at home, so I can only e-mail pictures to my out-of-town brothers one or two at a time. I'd love to figure out how to share them with my brothers and their families, look at their pictures and how to use an on-line service to get the pictures printed out for my Mom.

Flickr, here I come...

3 comments:

knittingchic said...

Hey Michele, careful when uploading pictures into Flickr. The size of the file/picture can only be 5mbs. I tried yesterday to upload 6 pictures, only 2 made it through due to the size of the file. You might want to check the size before you try to upload.

IrmBrown said...

Don't feel "behind" at all. Everyone has their own pace. You have lots of time to do these things and I think you'll enjoy it once you get started. Just do "a little" the next time... You don't even have to finish the "thing" in one sitting. The stuff will wait. Hang in there. :-)

IrmBrown said...

me again... I still think you could do this... just hang in there and have some fun.